Commando Restaurant

Located in the seaside village of Mellieħa, Commando is a restaurant housed within a 300-year old stone building. Commando remains a family-owned business with its original purpose in the 1930’s was to serve humble meals to Royal Marine Commandos who were stationed at the nearby camp at Għadira Bay. We were entrusted with the restaurant’s identity including the outdoor sign, print material, and wall graphics.